Purpose of the PitcheroGPS tracker
Your GPS trackers are the central piece of data collection hardware within your PitcheroGPS Team Bundle. These are the devices worn by athletes during training sessions and matches, responsible for collecting performance data across a range of metrics. They fit snugly within the PitcheroGPS vest and after a few minutes of wearing are almost completely unnoticeable to the athlete. Once a session is complete, the device can then transfer its data using the charging case and desktop app before being recharged and ready to use again.
- Digital Motion Processor: 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope track every twist and turn
- GPS Sampling Rate: 10Hz
- Display: Crystal clear 1.14" LCD screen
- Tracker Weight: 51g
- Tracker Size: 76x45x20mm
- Battery Life: Up to 6 hours
- Charging Time: 1 hour
- Water Resistance: Resistant to light water contact or exposure to rain and sweat (the tracker must not be submerged in water)
If you're looking for more information on how to use your PitcheroGPS Trackers, you may find some of these other articles useful:
- Tracking a session using PitcheroGPS
- Controls and lighting colour codes on a PitcheroGPS tracker
- Charging a PitcheroGPS tracker
If you have any questions regarding the PitcheroGPS Team Bundle you can contact our dedicated support team here.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.