This article provides information on recording a session using the PitcheroGPS trackers
Record a session using your PitcheroGPS trackers and vests to collect performance data during your team's training session or match.
Before tracking the session, we suggest that you check:
- Your PitcheroGPS trackers are fully charged.
- Your PitcheroGPS trackers have been correctly assigned to individual players.
Start recording a session
- Hand out the PitcheroGPS vests to your players to wear under or over their clothing during the session.
- Turn on the Pitchero GPS tracker by pressing and holding the button on the front of the tracker until the blue lightning bolt fills on the screen.
- If the tracker screen does not respond, release the button, wait a few seconds, and try again.
- A flashing white GPS icon will appear indicating that the tracker is searching for a GPS signal. The white GPS icon will turn green once a secure GPS signal has been found.
- A green running icon will then display, to indicate the tracker has started to record data.
- Insert the tracker into the padded pocket in the back of each player's PitcheroGPS vest.
- Make sure each player is given the correctly assigned tracker.
The session is underway and the GPS trackers are tracking your players' data.
Ending a session
- Collect all of your PitcheroGPS trackers and vests back from your players
- Press and hold the button on the front of each tracker and a countdown sequence will show. Press the button once to confirm you would like to end the session.
- The tracker will turn off and the session recording will be stopped and saved.
- Return the PitcheroGPS trackers to the case for safekeeping and to be charged before you are ready to upload the session data.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles of interest:
If you have any questions regarding the PitcheroGPS Team Bundle you can contact our dedicated support team here.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.