The article provides information on charging the PitcheroGPS trackers using the charging/carry case.
Up to 20 GPS trackers can be charged at the same using the PitcheroGPS charging case. The trackers should take 30-45 minutes to fully charge in the dock and then have a battery life of up to 6 hours.
Charging the PitcheroGPS trackers
- Place all of the trackers into the charging dock in the designated slots, facing upwards.
- Plug one end of the USB-C cable into the charging dock and the other end into the adapter plug provided with your kit. Plug this into a wall socket.
- Each tracker will turn on and begin charging (showing the percentage of charge per tracker).
- Once trackers are sufficiently charged, switch off the charging dock by unplugging the cable from the dock and/or the adapter plug.
Each PitcheroGPS tracker has a battery life of up to 6 hours.
The charge time using the charging dock is approximately 30-45 minutes.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles of interest too:
- PitcheroGPS Charging Case - Overview
- Tracking a session using PitcheroGPS
- Using the coach's tablet to upload a session
If you have any questions regarding the PitcheroGPS Team Bundle you can contact our dedicated support team here.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.