The article provides information on using the PitcheroGPS web application to track and analyse player performance data.
The PitcheroGPS web application is used by coaches to manage players, trackers, and to analyse performance data.
The key features include:
- Adding players and coaches
- Assigning trackers to players
- Analysing player performance data from sessions
For more information on getting started using the PitcheroGPS web application, click here.
Logging into the web app
- Go to https://app.pitcherogps.com/
- Enter your email address and password
- Click 'Log in' to securely access your account
Once logged in, you can manage the team's session data, players, and trackers.
This section covers common troubleshooting queries:
- Unable to load the PitcheroGPS web app
- The PitcheroGPS web app is designed to be used on a desktop/laptop device rather than a tablet/mobile device.
- If the web application isn't working in your current browser, try using a different browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari).
- Unable to log in to the Pitchero GPS web app
- The log in credentials are the same as used to access the PitcheroGPS app on the coach's tablet.
- Click 'Reset' on the Log in page to request a new password. You should receive an email to your inbox within 15 minutes with a link to change your password.
- No access
- You need to have the Coach role to upload and analyse a session
- If you don't already have access, contact the club or our Support Team for more assistance.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles of interest too:
- PitcheroGPS Web Application - Overview
- Logging into your PitcheroGPS account on the coach's tablet
- Manage teams
If you have any questions regarding logging into your PitcheroGPS account in the web app, you can contact our dedicated support team via the form below.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help to resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.