The article provides information on using the PitcheroGPS Transfer Tool on your desktop.
|Download and open the Transfer Tool||Related articles|
|Logging into the Transfer Tool||Contact support|
The PitcheroGPS Transfer Tool is installed on your desktop and used to upload session data from the GPS trackers so coaches and admins can analyse the data in the PitcheroGPS Web App.
Download and open the transfer tool
- Go to the Web App via https://app.pitcherogps.com/
- Log in to your account
- Click "Settings" in the top right corner of the screen
- Click "Transfer Tool"
- The Transfer Tool App will be downloaded to your desktop
- Locate the file on your desktop and install the app
- Open the Transfer Tool (if you encounter an error, you may need to try right-clicking the app and then selecting Open)
Logging into the Transfer Tool
- Launch the PitcheroGPS Transfer Tool on your laptop or desktop
- Enter the email and password that you used to register your account on the PitcheroGPS Web App.
- If you don't have an account already, you will need to provide your email address and phone number to the team admin.
Your account on the transfer tool will load ready for you to upload a session from your trackers or sync trackers with changes made in the Web App.
This section covers common troubleshooting queries:
- Unable to download the transfer tool from the web app.
- The transfer tool is available to download within your PitcheroGPS account on the Web App. You need to be an admin/coach of the team.
- If the issue persists, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.
- Unable to log in to a PitcheroGPS account on the desktop app.
- Check that you have a secure internet connection on your laptop or desktop.
- Ensure the email address and password have been entered correctly. The password is case-sensitive.
- Make sure you are logging in with the same credentials you use to access the PitcheroGPS Web App.
Thanks for taking a look at this article, we hope you found it useful.
You may also find these related articles of interest:
- PitcheroGPS coach's tablet overview
- Using the coach's tablet to upload a session
- Syncing with the server on the coach's tablet
If you have any questions regarding the PitcheroGPS Team Bundle you can contact our dedicated support team here.
When contacting support, it's important that you provide as much relevant information (including steps taken, links, and screenshots to relevant pages) so we can help resolve the query as quickly as possible for you.